HP Printer error 49.4C02 code is a very common problem that several printer users encounter. It stops the entire operations of the printer and inquires to restart the printer. Mainly, this error emerges because of miscommunication concerning the command of the printer and the system of the printer. Simply for example, occasionally, the printer doesn’t recognize the small font of PDF files. In this situation, the error can emerge. Though, in most of cases, users face it for a longer period of time or permanently.
There can be different reasons for this error code 49.4 c02. If you struggling with this error code, you can check out the following reasons for a better solution. You can also get the necessary technical assistance from HP Printer Support and fix HP printer 49.4c02 error.
Causes behind the HP Printer Error 49.4C02
There are many factors that can affect such errors in your printer. Here, we are pointing out some of the most obvious things for you. Therefore, take a look at the reason given below and explain the problem before performing the troubleshooting steps.
- Backdated Version of Firmware
This error can emerge from an older version of the firmware. Therefore, check whether the firmware version you are using is up to date. If you are using an older version of the firmware, install the latest version instantly to avoid such an error.
- Outdated drivers
Similarly, an obsolete driver can also be a cause for this issue. Update the drivers and have a perfect printing experience.
- Wrong operations of the user
Occasionally, rough or wrong using the pattern of a user can lead to arising this error. Thus, make sure you don’t mishandle your device. HP printer error 49.4c02 can arise because of improper usage of the device.
- Broken USB Connection
This is an extremely significant point. Thus, we suggest you check your USB connections once, whether it is in the right form or not.
- Invalid Commands of the Printer
The print queue is an extremely significant factor for HP Printer Error 49.4C02 code. Maybe the printer is not able to take the command. Thus, It is considering the command as invalid.
- Check if the Network is correctly Configured or not
Also, you must have at glance at your network configuration as well. Examine whether your internet connection is appropriately configured or not. It is one of the most significant points that you should keep on mind while resolving the HP printer error code.
- Fix HP Printer error 49.4 c02 with simple Hacks
You can also resolve the HP printer error on your own by implementing the mentioned below solutions. Hence, go through the fixes given right below to remove the problem instantly.
- Delete the Print Queues
- This is the simples step to fix the HP error code. You require to delete the tasks of the printer. To do this, you can follow the steps mentioned below-
- Initially, choose the printer icon to open it.
- After that, open the Print Queue list and delete entire tasks that are in there.
- Print a Text Page
- Initially, turn off your printer as well as your PC. After that, remove the entire plugs that are connected the printer to the PC.
- Now, turn on the printer and check whether it is in the right state or not.
- Subsequently, you can take a trial of the printing text page.
- Disable the Advanced Printing Feature
- To disable the advanced printing feature, follow the mentioned below steps:
- Initially, click on the Windows printer logo.
- Subsequently, choose the Printer Queue.
- Now, using the left click of the mouse tap on Printing Preference.
- Here, you have to choose the Advanced Option.
- Now, tap on the Document Option and choose Advanced Printing Features.
- Ultimately, click to disable it.
- Now, check the print quality, if the HP printer error 49.4c02 still persists, then follow the next step.
- Set The Printing Font to Franklin Gothic Book Font
Also, you can attempt to change the font. For that, go through the settings of the printer, and have a glance at the font character.
- Update the Printer Firmware
Maybe your firmware is backdated or corrupted. Thus, to resolve it, update your firmware to the newest version.
- Update the Driver to PCL6
- Similarly like other applications in your system, your drivers also need a periodic update. To update the drivers, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Initially, enter your printer model name below “Enter My HP Model Number”. A support page will launch for that printer. Now, choose the suitable version of your driver below the Operating System.
- Now, tap on Driver, then choose Universal Print Driver to expand it. Subsequently, search for HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 and select the download button to install it.
- After that, run the downloaded file and place a location where you wish to put it, and tap on “Click Unzip”.
- Now, the installation will begin automatically.
- Restart your computer and check if the issue persists.
- Print the Pdf Files as Image
- Initially, clean the print queue. After that, open the PDF you were trying to print.
- Subsequently, you require to click and hold the Windows key and the P key at the same time to get the Print Window.
- Now, click on the Advanced button and tap on Print As Image.
We hope that after implementing the above-mentioned steps you would have fixed HP printer error code 49.4c02. If you are still unable to find the correct solutions for your errors regarding with HP printer, then you are in a dire need of expert solutions. Though you can find a bunch of services to fix your HP printer problems, not all of them are capable of fixing the users with the required services. Thus, connect with us at our toll-free HP Customer support Number +1-888-479-5919 to resolve the error code within no time.